The Daytime Beauty Awards honor Science behind Beauty, recognizing professionals in health & wellness: Dentistry, Medicine, Health & Fitness, Aesthetics, Skincare, Color & Styling, a CBD/Cannabis line, Beauty Innovation and more.
2019 DAYTIME BEAUTY AWARDS
The stars shined on the red carpet and on stage at the 2019 Daytime Beauty Awards, celebrating science behind beauty, health and wellness on Friday, September 20th, 2019 at the Taglyan in Los Angeles. Founded by Michele Elyzabeth and executive produced by Pamela Price and Otis Stokes, the DBAs are the sister show to the Hollywood Beauty Awards.
Puppy corres-PAW- ndent, Holly Woof reported live from the red carpet for Helen Woodward Animal Center.
2019 HONOREE Highlights:
Kate Somerville – Outstanding Achievement in Skincare
Ivan Pol – Outstanding Achievement in Aesthetics, presented by Moitié Cosmetics
Sam Asghari – Outstanding Achievement in Fitness
Dr. Tess Mauricio – Outstanding Achievement in Medicine
Dr. Rick Glassman – Outstanding Achievement in Dentistry
Ted Gibson & Jason Backe – Outstanding Achievement in Color & Styling
Tommy Chong – The Zen Award
CIC Beauty – The Innovation Award, presented by Beverly Hills Times Magazine
Hästens – The Sleeping Beauty Award
Oxygenetix – Brand of the Year
Christopher Guy – Special Tribute Award
2018 DAYTIME BEAUTY AWARDS
For the first time, the Hollywood Beauty Awards hosted the DAYTIME BEAUTY AWARDS, honoring ‘science in beauty’ on Friday, September 14th, 2018 at the Avalon Hollywood. Hosted by K-EARTH 101’s radio personality, Lisa Stanley, the show benefitted Helen Woodward Animal Center.
2018 HONOREE Highlights:
- Industry leader and philanthropist, Greg Renker of Guthy Renker presented BRAND OF THE YEAR to Cindy Crawford for Meaningful Beauty.
- Actress Meagan Good presented THE INNOVATION AWARD to Dr. Jason Champagne.
- Tommy Chong of “Cheech & Chong” and actress Tara Reid presented THE SLEEPING BEAUTY AWARD to BEBOE’s founders Scott Campbell and Clement Kwan. Campbell and Beboe’s Kiana Anvaripour accepted.
- Dr. George Sanders presented OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN FACIAL AESTHETICS to Nurse Practitioner Karen House.
- Actor and singer/songwriter James Maslow presented OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN DENTISTRY to Dr. Bill Dorfman.
- Dr. Paul Nassif of E!’s “Botched” presented OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN MEDICINE to Merz.
- Boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard received OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN HEALTH & FITNESS.
- Shawn King presented the Excellence in Spa Services nominees, while Actress Meagan Tandy and Nails Magazine’s Executive Editor Beth Livesay presented Excellence in Nail Styling. Claude Baruk co-presented Excellence in Coloring with Lisa Stanley.
For Award Photos CLICK HERE
In the nominee categories, the winners are:
EXCELLENCE IN NAIL STYLING
- Gina Edwards
- Jenna Hipp
- Yoko Sakakura – WINNER
EXCELLENCE IN COLORING
- Denis De Souza – WINNER
- Dianne Degnan
- Kim Vo
EXCELLENCE IN SPA SERVICES
- Beverly Hot Springs
- Sunset Marquis Spa
- Tomoko Spa – received by Tomoko Kurono – WINNER
The Daytime Beauty Awards are produced by founder Michele Elyzabeth and co-produced by Executive Producers, Pamela Price and Otis Stokes, who also serves as Music Producer